Autismo Ávila is a non-profit society that is part of the Regional Federation Autismo Castilla y León and of the Spanish National Confederation of Autism. Public utility has been recognised by the national governments and counts with ISO-9001 certification in all its services.
The governing board of Autismo Ávila is actually formed by the following people:
- President: Gerardo Herrera Gutiérrez.
- Vice-president: Daniel Fernández González.
- Secretary: Rubén Jiménez Crespo.
- Treasurer: Montserrat Alonso Gómez.
- Vocal: Matías Damian Jaimes.
Also, the following responsabilities are part of the Quality Committee:
- Quality responsible within the Governing Board: Rubén Jiménez Crespo.
- Tecnical Manager: Rocío Arroyo García.
- Administrative manager and Quality responsible: Irene Pérez Vázquez.